Saturday 22 September 2012

How to get rid bed bugs

You know what they look like, how to find them, how they got in, and now it is time to get them out of there! Once they are in, you have to take action or they will multiply. Do like I did and kill them once and for all. How do you do that?

What I did….

Natural products have been in my home for years and I truly feel they are effective at keeping my family healthy and safe from the harmful effects of harsh chemicals found in many personal care items and cleaning products I have to admit, I strongly believe in the power of nature.

Therefore, while I will give you some tips that may include chemicals, I would not recommend trying the chemical route first. While they are very good at what they do and probably worth every penny, I simply could not afford to hire one and was not ready to subject my family to harsh chemicals Of course, hiring an exterminator was something I looked into.

Through my research, I was shocked to find that bed bugs are becoming immune to many of the chemicals available on the market today for killing bed bugs. However, if this was the only route to take, I would do it in a heartbeat because obviously bed bugs are not healthy for my family either. That is a scary realization.

Treatment Options

Before you can treat them, you have to find them. Follow the tips in my first post on how to tell if you have bed bugs (Check for Bites, Check for Dark Spots, Check for Red Spots, Hunt them before they Hunt you, Watch for them at Hunting Time, Lay out Double-Sided Carpet Tape, Check Areas around the Bed). Once you discover their hiding places, you can then begin treatment.

Here are some natural, organic, and chemical methods you can try:

No comments:

Post a Comment